I'm taking an impromptu trip to Oregon, flying in/out of Portland.
4 nts Manzanita
3 nts Yachats
2 nts Yamhill
Happily for me, the last nights coincide with Mem weekend, when the wineries are open! It looks like there are several outstanding wineries in the area and I'll be happy to make it to 3 of them.
Any favorites? I prefer big reds, but am interested to try more of the OR pinots. Also looking for a couple nice restaurants for dinner and lunch, as I'm staying in a B&B these 2 nights.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 2 Family winter holiday
- 3 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Trip to Cali
- 6 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 7 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 8 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 9 Big Sur weather in early December
- 10 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 11 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 12 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 13 Our next summer trip
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Dulles to BWI
- 18 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 21 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 22 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 23 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 24 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 25 glacier national park to yellowstone route