wisconsin dells

Aug 12th, 2002, 07:49 AM
anne

wisconsin dells

going to the dells for the first time with 6 teenagers. we will need 3 rooms so want economical lodging. what water park do you recommend--all are excellent swimmers. what other sights might interest this group? thanks

Aug 12th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Jesse

Noah's Ark 4 sure. The Dells for the most part shut down anfter Labor Day, so I hope you will be there before then. Economical lodging is available depends on what your idea of economical is. I rented a condo for 60 bucks a night.

Aug 12th, 2002, 09:58 AM
ttt

topping

Aug 15th, 2002, 09:42 AM
joe

Well, NOah's ARk is the end-all-be-all of waterparks. If you go there, everything else will seem worthless. Many of the resorts have their own water parks which is nice but pricey. I know treasure islands runs upwards of $200+ a nite for rooms.

While there I would recommend taking a ride on the ducks and seeing the magic show (may be expensive for that much money).

The tommy bartlett show was just ok and by all means avoid the robot world tourist trap.

And MR Pancake is good for breakfast and pizza pub is decent pizza.

The teens would also love a trip to big chief carts and coasters - but its not cheap.

And finally, check out passporttosavings.com - you can get discounted tickets to noahs ark etc. The more things you do on their list of attractions the more to save...one hint - you only have to buy 1 ticket at a place to up your discount. SO buying 1 miniature golf ticket for $8 could save you a lot more than that if it ups your total discount to the other attractions by 5%, etc.

Good luck and enjoy.

Search this Thread