We're a family of four (two boys 13 &7 ) traveling to Milwaukee on Sat 7/5 arriving 10am.
Since we're big baseball fans our plan is to rent a car @ airport and then make the 5hr drive to Minneapolis and catch an afternoon Twins game on Sunday 7/6. We will make our way back up to the Milwaukee area (on Wed or Thurs?) to check out the sites before seeing the 3pm Brewers game on Sat 7/12 (flying into Minneapolis and returning rental car to Milwaukee was too much $$) We fly out of Milwaukee on Sunday 7/13. So we essentially have 5 days between baseball games. Any suggestions about where to go and what to see would be great!
Cheese making tours? (someone has recommended visiting the Wisconsin cheese mart.)
Not interested in shopping so Mall of America is out. Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 paypal 1844:307:2790 password reset CONTACT paypal Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 paypal 1844:307:2790 password reset CONTACT paypal Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 3 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 4 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 5 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 6 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 7 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 8 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 9 New York City Acupuncturist
- 10 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 11 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 14 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 17 NY theater district restaurant
- 18 Family winter holiday
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 22 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 23 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 24 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 25 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)