I'm looking for suggestions for a nice trip to take during the winter. The thing is, I'm a little budget-constricted, and so I'm looking for somewhere drive-able from Philadelphia (can be a long drive), and also somewhere not too expensive. I am not specifically looking for skiing, but I am looking for a cozy place to spend some time with family (4 people, no kids).
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks so much!
PS: I could only select 5 states to "tag," but my query is certainly not limited to those states!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 3 NY theater district restaurant
- 4 Christmas getaway
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 7 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 8 Family winter holiday
- 9 Sjc Car Rental
- 10 [email protected]
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Trip to Cali
- 13 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 14 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 15 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 18 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 19 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 20 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)