Our 48 year old Daughter and Son-in-law wish to visit USA in December, hoping to experience a White Christmas during their 4 week vacation.
We all live in Perth Western Australia where Christmas is HOT and it never snows here.
They will be flying in to SanFrancisco and hope to have enough time to see las Vegas,
Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Mt Rushmore and New York.
Suggestions on bus tours, sightseeing, accommodation, and parks which will still be open during winter would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 PANDA 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact PANDA Tec*h care
- 2 RV Grand Canyon
- 3 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 4 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 5 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 6 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 7 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 8 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Where would you go in March?
- 11 10 day California Trip in July
- 12 I need help
- 13 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 14 New York in 5 days
- 15 Newport Beach restaurants
- 16 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 17 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 18 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 19 Expedia
- 20 Italian Provisions
- 21 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 22 girls trip / oregon
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 25 Vacations in New Orleans