This is my first time posting here. I hope I can get some answers.
I live in NY and my 70 y/o mother lives with me. She suffers from Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and the winters in the East Coast are brutal and not the best for her health. I hear Cape Coral, Fl is a great place to live for a person with respiratory problems.
We are thinking of spending the winter months in Fl. Anyone know if there is a nice place that rents for the time frame we are interested in? Details please.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance or all the responses especially the helpful ones .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.skincareantiaging.org/bellalumi-cream/
- 2 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 3 Sjc Car Rental
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 7 Trip to Cali
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 11 4 days in San Diego
- 12 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 13 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 14 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 15 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 16 NY theater district restaurant
- 17 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 18 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 21 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 22 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 23 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 24 Big Sur weather in early December
- 25 PAC coast highway Oregon