This is a very last minute overnight in Wilmington, so that we can view the British PreRaphealites at the Delaware Art Museum. We are stopping over on our way to Long Beach Island NJ.
I used Hotwire and got a good deal at the Westin Wilmington on the riverfront. The address is 818 Shipyard Drive, Wilmington, DE, 19801. We'll only spend the night but will want to eat dinner on Thursday night.
Can anyone recommend a restaurant not far from there? We aren't interested in upscale or fine dining, and since we don't drink, wine listed is irrelevant.
Will it be fairly easy to park at the Delaware Art Museum?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/garcinia-cambogia-mega-slim/
- 2 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 3 Las Vegas TR
- 4 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 5 Where would you go in March?
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 RV Grand Canyon
- 8 I need help
- 9 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 10 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 11 New York in 5 days
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 14 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 15 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 16 Expedia
- 17 Italian Provisions
- 18 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 19 girls trip / oregon
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 22 Vacations in New Orleans
- 23 4 days in Miami
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York