looking for a locals opinion.
I am a party of 3 and traveling to DC to see the Cherry Blossoms the last weekend in March. Because i need 3 beds, i have narrowed my search down to these 2 hotels and was hopeful you could tell me which would be best?
The Carlylse Suites in georgetown
The Residence Inn at Pentagon.
We are 50 years old, there to see the blooms, the big statutes and memorials, a boat ride and city tour, we will be there 3 days.
any insight is much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day California Trip in July
- 2 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 9 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 10 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 11 Newport Beach restaurants
- 12 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 13 I need help
- 14 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 15 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 4 days in Miami
- 18 travelling from Miami to New York
- 19 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 20 Travel Shenanigans
- 21 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 22 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 25 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season