After much searching and help, we have narrowed our choices down to two hotels. We decided in the end that we wanted 2 Queen Beds, which not too many hotels offer. So, we are left with the Affinia Dumont at $389 or the newly renovated Courtyard at $342. This includes the taxes. Should we just save the extra $40 and go with the Courtyard or is the Affinia that much better? The Affinia is 150 34th Street, whereas the Courtyard is at 53rd Street. Which is a better location?
Thanks again for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer 1800:6817208 contact installations hp Tec*h care 24*7
- 2 U/S##Yahoo¬¬**password##recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-Yahoo-Tec*h-24-7
- 3 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 4 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 5 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 6 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 7 I need help
- 8 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 4 days in Miami
- 11 A Few days in Museums
- 12 travelling from Miami to New York
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 15 10 day California Trip in July
- 16 Travel Shenanigans
- 17 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 18 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 21 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 22 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017