Seems like the airfare is about the same if we fly into LAX, Burbank or Santa Ana (?). We'll be staying at the Beverly Hills Hilton. We won't be renting a car.
Which airport is closer and/or easier?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma State vs Kansas State
- 2 natural wonders
- 3 Muir Woods - new rules
- 4 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 5 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 6 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 7 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 8 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 9 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 10 Padre Islands
- 11 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 12 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 13 NASHVILLE
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Family winter holiday
- 22 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 23 Galveston
- 24 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot