We are spending 3 nights in SF from 6-9 Sept. As we are tourists, we would like to stay close to tourist sites, cable cars, not necessarily shopping areas. Can anyone recommend an area I can search on the hotel websites? They seem to be broken into Union Sq, Fishermans Wharf and City Centre?
Also, any recommendations for hotels around $200 night would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 2 meridian
- 3 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 4 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 5 4 days in San Diego
- 6 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 9 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 10 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 11 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 12 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 13 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 14 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 15 Family winter holiday
- 16 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 17 Galveston
- 18 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 19 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 20 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 21 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 22 Padre Islands
- 23 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 24 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 25 Bolt bus?