Where to stay in Palm Desert,CA?

Jan 15th, 2014, 02:41 AM
Original Poster

Where to stay in Palm Desert,CA?

I will go to visit Palm Desert, CA with my friends in the mid of March. As this will be our first trip so we want to cover as much attraction as possible in just 3 days. I have a list of attraction which I got from Internet, like Palm Springs Tramway, Riverside County Fairgrounds, Palm Desert City Center, Desert Willow Golf Resort, Boomers Amusement Park and many more. As we have only 3 days and have to cover as much location as possible so we want nearest accommodation of this attraction. I go through web for searching nearest hotel and got few good hotels like HamptonPalmDesert.com , Westin Desert Willow Villas, Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II and International Lodge. We found Hampton Palm Desert is good for us, if any one in past was there, please share your review for this hotel also if you have some other option, and share them too.
Jan 15th, 2014, 05:41 AM

We golfed 7 times in 2 weeks there in 2011, and I would recommend the Desert Willow (Firecliff) course highly. But its not easy, especially from the blue tees. I played with a couple guys in their 60's, who both hit a decent drive, and they chose the Blue Tees, and I went along, though I usually choose Whites. One par 3, we all used 3 woods, and no one could reach the (into the wind) green! It was nice to not have all the fairways lined with houses, like so many courses in the area. Very scenic!
We played the Nicklaus Tournament Course at PGA West, I wish we also took on The Stadium Course. Next time!
Jan 15th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for your prompt response, as I am not much interested in golf but we would love to stay there if other location are also near by this hotel.

Search this Thread