I am heading to Oklahoma City in August. What would be a good area to stay in where it is safe and there are things to do. What else is there to see there and the near surrounding areas other than the memorial?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 2 10 day California Trip in July
- 3 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 4 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 5 Las Vegas TR
- 6 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 7 Newport Beach restaurants
- 8 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 9 NY theater district restaurant
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 12 girls trip / oregon
- 13 Vegas in February
- 14 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 15 I need help
- 16 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 17 A Few days in Museums
- 18 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 19 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 22 Travel Shenanigans
- 23 Mammoth Lakes in summer
- 24 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?