We arrive late in Anchorage from our trip to Brooks Camp. Having a 5 y/o, it would be too much to try to make to Denali on that evening, but we don't want to stay in Anchorage either.
What would be a good place to stay half way to Denali?
We are bringing our camping gear, so in Denali we have options to camp or stay in a cabin/hotel/hostel. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miss world 2017
- 2 Learn Exactly How I Improved My Skin Problems With Radiant Revive
- 3 Padre Islands
- 4 How to Manifest Anything You Want with the Law of Vibration
- 5 10 Ways to Raise your Manifesting Vibration
- 6 TOP 10 MESMERIZING DESTINATIONS IN CENTRAL AMERICA MUST VISIT ONCE IN LIFE
- 7 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 8 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 9 Rapiture Muscle Builder really work
- 10 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 11 NASHVILLE
- 12 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 13 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Muir Woods - new rules
- 16 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 17 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 18 4 days in San Diego
- 19 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 20 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 21 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 22 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 23 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 24 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 25 Family winter holiday
Where to stay between Anchorage and Denali, and in/near Denali?