Our first stop will be in Greenwich, Connecticut. From there, we will head east and north along the coast through Rhode Island, Mass, New Hampshire, and as far north as Rockland/Rockport, Maine. Any ideas on how far we should travel between cites/states/hotels? We're looking for the best places to overnight. We pretty much will be winging this trip.
P.S. We like to eat and shop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KYOCERA PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACTKYOCERA Techh care
- 2 DuoSlim Garcinia - Its Best Way To Get A Flat Tummy
- 3 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 4 Avila Ageless Serum: Reduces Lines And Wrinkles
- 5 Echo Garage Doors Company Albuquerque NM
- 6 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 7 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Christmas getaway
- 13 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 16 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Sjc Car Rental
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 21 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 22 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 23 4 days in San Diego
- 24 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 25 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu