My boyfriend and I will be passing thru this area en route from Napa, Sonoma to Paso Robles on a wine tasting tour
would really like to be able to walk to a nice beach from our accommodations
we don't need luxury...just clean and comfortable out of the busy areas of town
have something booked at the Lighthouse Lodge and cottages, but nervous about some of the bad reviews i am reading
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 5 NY theater district restaurant
- 6 Trip to Cali
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 9 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 10 Big Sur weather in early December
- 11 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 12 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 13 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 14 Our next summer trip
- 15 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 16 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 17 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 18 Dulles to BWI
- 19 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 20 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 21 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 22 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 23 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 24 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 25 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
where to stay 2 nights mid Sept-couple 50 yrs old-Pacific Grove area