My husband and I are flying to jfk.. and would like to travel a few hours outside of new york ( in november) and then drive to newark where we are going to the prudential centre.. any suggestions as to areas worth seeing no further than a few hours drive? we have been to manhattan before and would like to see some more of the surrounding areas...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt 24\7
- 2 AVG*(l~877~255~l244)*C0ntact AVG ANTIVIRUS Tec*h $upp0rt Cust0mer Care24/7
- 3 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 4 NY theater district restaurant
- 5 Christmas getaway
- 6 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 7 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 8 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Sjc Car Rental
- 11 [email protected]
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 17 4 days in San Diego
- 18 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 19 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 20 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 21 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 22 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 23 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago