We will be traveling to San Diego for a week (after staying for a week-and-a-half in LA) with our 5 year old twins in August. We want to rent a house or apartment so we can cook meals and save money. We will want to visit Sea World and Balboa Park and possibly the Wild Animal Park and Legoland (we've been to the zoo - this is not our first trip to S.D.).
So, I am wondering where to look for a house/ apartment. It does not need to be a touristy area, and we can't afford anything expensive. We will have our car and will try to eat in a fair amount. But, it would be nice if it wasn't too far from the attractions we plan to visit, and if it was near a good beach. I am not that familiar with San Diego outside of the downtown area, so any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.proofferz.com/zarrah-collagen-serum-reviews/
- 2 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 NASHVILLE
- 5 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 6 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 7 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 10 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 11 meridian
- 12 4 days in San Diego
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 19 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 20 Family winter holiday
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay