I'm planning a trip from Australia to the US with my family for 16 days in October and November this year. We've previously been to New York, Washington DC, LA, Boston and San Fran and I've been to New Orleans. I really loved New Orleans and want to spend more time in the South, so this time we've decided to concentrate on this area.
After some initial research we're thinking of going to Austin, San Antonio, New Orleans, Savannah and Charleston. I am conscious, however, of the fact that we would be missing out on Tennessee with this itinerary.
We love history, architecture, art, good food and wine, shopping, music and just generally absorbing the feel of new places.
I'm interested in learning about what towns/ cities others think are must-sees based on our interests and time frame and how long we need to spend in each place.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://sanamwale.blogspot.com/2017/11/the-best-book-of-claude-davis.html
- 2 http://www.tophealthresource.com/invigoratex/
- 3 chau rua chen
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 6 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 7 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 8 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 9 4 days in San Diego
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Family winter holiday
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 19 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 20 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 21 Big Sur weather in early December
- 22 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 23 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..