My husband and I will be visiting a relatives for 3 days over Thanksgiving this year. Our relatives live in Monroe, but they are hoping to get 4 tickets to the Lions/Packers game and then want to eat dinner somewhere in Detroit after the game.
They said something about Greek restaurants as an idea. Does anyone have recommendations for eating a good dinner in Detroit? Greek or otherwise?
They also mentioned Windsor. Do they have any good restaurants?
Thanks for your help! ( I guess you can tell what team we will be cheering for! Hope you won't hold this against me!)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aol Supp0rt Contact 1~8OO~681:72O8 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Monterey Peninsula short-term rentals
- 3 New Orleans Hotels, etc.
- 4 Road trip California
- 5 Toronto GTG August 23-26 2018
- 6 Drive from SC to CO
- 7 Family New York Trip
- 8 RV Grand Canyon
- 9 Spam meter
- 10 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 11 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 12 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 13 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 14 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 15 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 16 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 17 Where would you go in March?
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 Southern Oregon route
- 20 A Few days in Museums
- 21 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 22 Booze & books in NYC
- 23 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 24 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 25 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
Where to eat Thanksgiving Dinner after the game in downtown Detroit area