where to eat in vegas for a birthday?

Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
Addie

where to eat in vegas for a birthday?

I am taking my boyfriend to vegas for his birthday- this is a first time for both of us and I wanted to take him out to a really good dinner which gives you lots of food- $ isn't too much of a concern, he likes sushi or steak- - any ideas?
Also must see shows, clubs etc? We are going to be at the mirage.

Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:34 PM
inchy

Rosewood Grille.
Ruth's Chris
Bally's Steakhouse.

Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:00 PM
Ryan

Prime at Bellagio is very good. You'll definately need a reservation. I also had a great steak at the Gallagher's Steakhouse in NYNY. If you go to Prime, the shellfish appetizer and the filet, makes for a great meal. (Try a few of their sauces.)

In terms of clubs, really depends on your age and musical taste. If you're under 30, the Hard Rock or Palms is the spot. The House of Blues at Manadalay caters to most age ranges, depends on the night, though.

Light at Bellagio draws a bit older crowd.

Jan 26th, 2003, 03:10 PM
Addie

are these all good steak places?

Jan 26th, 2003, 04:19 PM
xxx

Go downtown one night. Make a reservation at Binion's. It is not pretentious, just the best steakhouse in Las Vegas, with a great view to go with it, and enjoy the Fremont experience downtown while there. Maybe I'm wrong but I sense that he will like that a lot better than a $45 steak at Prime or somewhere similar, and to be honest it will be a better steak, just no pretentious atmosphere.

Jan 26th, 2003, 04:41 PM
sallie

I had steak at Mon Ami Gabi at PAris. It was great. HTe setting is wonderful- you can sit outside overlooking the Bellagio Fountains. Go early so you can get a seat outside, though.

Search this Thread