My wife, two teen daughters and me are planning a first trip to Florida for 15 days in this december.
We will drive with a pop up camper from Boston.
So we are going to stay at campgrounds as many as we can.
We also bought Walt Disney World tickets for 2 days already.
We love road trip(In the last summer we drove to California and came back to Boston. it,s one month road trip...haha) and I am a serious amature photographer.
My daughters are 14 and 13.
For us, would you recommend places to go, things to see, things to do or camp sites to stay?
If you pick up ten places we should go in Florida, where are they?
Where should I go to take nice Florida's land scape photos?
We will spend about 10 days in Florida.
Thank you so much in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 2 Where would you go in March?
- 3 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 4 I need help
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 6 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 7 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 8 Expedia
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Southern Oregon route
- 11 RV Grand Canyon
- 12 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 13 Oklahoma City to El Paso
- 14 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 15 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 16 San Diego arpt to Hotel Circle area?
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 10 day California Trip in July
- 19 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 20 New York in 5 days
- 21 Newport Beach restaurants
- 22 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 23 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 24 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 25 Italian Provisions