Hi there -
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of material is best for a beach blanket?
I am searching different websites (Such as ETSY.COM) for VINTAGE beach blankets, and can't find much, PLUS, I don't know exactly what kind of material would be the best kind.
I've tried using some really cool vintage fabric I found at a flea market, but it was like upholstery fabric... I'm not sure what it was, but it has tiny raised lines in it, very very small, but enough to 'catch' the grains of sand on the blanket so EASILY... it trapped the grains of sand.
Other blankets I've tried have let the sand seep up between the fibers!
Long ago, in the 70's, I had a really cool blanket...I'm seen sitting on it in pictures but I can't tell from the aged photo what kind of material it was.
So.. .does anyone have suggestions for this fun little quest of mine?
I'm thinking bohemian style... vintage... 70's.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthsupplementzone.com/platinum-xwl/
- 2 http://healthsupplementzone.com/invigorate-x/
- 3 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 4 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 5 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 8 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 9 Christmas getaway
- 10 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 11 NY theater district restaurant
- 12 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 13 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 14 Family winter holiday
- 15 Sjc Car Rental
- 16 Trip to Cali
- 17 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 18 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 19 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 20 4 days in San Diego
- 21 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 22 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 23 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 24 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 25 Not a Typical Trip Report
What's a good fabric for a BEACH BLANKET? I'd like vintage
Hi there -