I am visiting Vegas in a few weeks time with my Mum for her 50th birthday, first time for both of us. We arrive around lunch time and have roughly 2 full days there to explore. We have booked to go and see O at the Bellagio and have decided to give Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon a miss this time around. We both arent the biggest shoppers or gamblers but are really looking forward to just putting on our shoes and walking through and experiencing all the strip has to offer.. mainly the over the top extravagant interiors of casinos etc. Any hints or tips on some things that might be of particular interest to us? Open to suggestions. Just hard when you havent been some where before!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO! YAHOO-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244-YAHOO-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 3 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 4 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 5 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 6 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 New York City Acupuncturist
- 9 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 NY theater district restaurant
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest