Go Back  Fodor's Forum > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page > What to do in the Palm Beach area during winter break
Notices

What to do in the Palm Beach area during winter break

Sep 13th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Original Poster

What to do in the Palm Beach area during winter break

I'll be going to the Palm Beach area the last week of December. I'm looking for things to do, especially in the evening. Because of the holidays many events are not scheduled or, if they are, they are holiday-related. For example, the Kravitz Center does not have anything scheduled during the last week. I'm looking for music events, theatre, shows and other non-alcohol-related and non-holiday-related events. Any ideas?
Sep 13th, 2013, 07:55 AM

Yeah, go to Fort Lauderdale or Miami; lot depends on your age, of course, and what sort of music and shows you really prefer. Hard to answer your question otherwise.
Sep 18th, 2013, 08:23 AM

There should be plenty of things going on as that is one of the busiest times of the year. Check out pbpulse.com, you can search all of South Florida....during that time and using your parameters, I notice kayak tours, ballet, beach yoga, dance lessons, shows at the Improv. Enjoy!
Sep 20th, 2013, 07:29 AM

Kravis.org (W. Palm Beach) has: WestSide Story @ 2 pm Tues. December 24; The Midtown Men, Tues. Dec. 31 @ pm; Forbidden: Alive & Kicking Dec. 26-31; Colors of christmas, Chris Isaak and a few others.
Good luck.

Search this Thread