You guys ROCK this Forum and I cannot tell you how helpful it is so "Thank you" in
advance with any help you can offer. My husband and I are from St. Louis, MO. We went to Zion and Bryce in the Fall of 2009...including Willis Creek and Lower Calf Creek falls.
We would now like to do a Four Corner trip in May 2010. I'm trying to stay away from the holiday crowd so I felt some time between May 10th and the 24th would be a good span to decide when to leave and get back. We want the trip to be 10 or 11 days total. There are two things I really want to do and both have certain dates they open for the season. The first is SoaringTree Top Adventures in Durango Colorado Mountains..the first day they open is May 14th. The 2nd is to go to Mesa Verde after the 15th of May because the Balcony House is open until 5:00 for tours (I know many will think that 2 extra hours is no big deal but I love photography and want to try to catch the best light.) I would plan on staying at least 2 days in Mesa Verde. We also hope to get to go to the following: Monument Valley (will try to get a room at The View hotel), Canyonland, Arches, Antelope Canyon if it isn't too far and any other places not too out of the way we wouldn't want to miss. I am very flexible with where we would fly in and out of (suggestions would be very helpful) and suggestions on the best route to get the most in. We love hiking and I LOVE photography!!!! Thanks guys...this forum is what helped us have the best vacation ever to Bryce and Zion
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 XFINITY !:855:843:8475- Password Recovery Xfinity CONTACT Tec*h 24by7
- 2 Garbage Truck Parts - Waste Equipment & Parts LLC
- 3 How to find the Best bridal shops in washington dc
- 4 Used Office Furniture Dallas - Liquidation Solutions
- 5 Squirting Dildos Pleasure Points
- 6 Lawsuit Advance Funding - Lawsuit Lending Now
- 7 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 8 New York City Acupuncturist
- 9 Rear Loader Garbage Truck - Big Truck Rental
- 10 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 11 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 12 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 13 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 16 NY theater district restaurant
- 17 Family winter holiday
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
what is the best route to take...trying to work out schedule in May..