We are going to be in White Plains in December for 2 weeks while a family member has surgery at the Westchester Medical Center. We will probably stay at the Residence Inn there as it has spacious rooms and a full kitchen (other hotel recommendations welcome!) and the Ritz Carlton for the last 2 nights for a treat! Any advice of great restaurants and bars in the area? We love great food and wine and know very little about the area... We will take a couple of day trips into Manhattan before the surgery, but will have loads of time in White Plains/Tarrytown and any suggestions for food and fun would be most welcome~ Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Padre Islands
- 2 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 3 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 4 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 5 NASHVILLE
- 6 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 7 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 8 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 9 Muir Woods - new rules
- 10 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 11 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 12 4 days in San Diego
- 13 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 14 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA