I am planning a family vacation in April/May (around 30 days), and plan to travel from San Hose, CA to Florida. Starting towards mid-end of April, we plan to travel to Florida and reach there around End of May.
I will be with my family including children of 15 and 10 years, and looking for attractions including valleys, national parks, special mountains, Niagara falls, Grand Canyon.
Please suggest if there are any must see places on the tour and a possible road map along with halts and time required at each place. Also, any 'where to stay' suggestions would be good. We are vegetarians and hope that should not be a problem anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family winter holiday
- 2 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 3 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 4 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 5 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 6 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 7 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 8 Muir Woods - new rules
- 9 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 10 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 11 Padre Islands
- 12 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 13 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 14 NASHVILLE
- 15 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 16 4 days in San Diego
- 17 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 18 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 21 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 22 Galveston
- 23 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 24 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 25 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay