I am planning a family vacation in April/May (around 30 days), and plan to travel from San Hose, CA to Florida. Starting towards mid-end of April, we plan to travel to Florida and reach there around End of May.
I will be with my family including children of 15 and 10 years, and looking for attractions including valleys, national parks, special mountains, Niagara falls, Grand Canyon.
Please suggest if there are any must see places on the tour and a possible road map along with halts and time required at each place. Also, any 'where to stay' suggestions would be good. We are vegetarians and hope that should not be a problem anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/nuvega-lash/
- 2 Crypto Currency Trader Spec
- 3 How to Make 30 Dollars Quickly in Less than an Hour
- 4 Dulles to BWI
- 5 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 6 Our next summer trip
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 14 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 15 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 16 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 17 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 18 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 19 Muir Woods - new rules
- 20 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 21 Padre Islands
- 22 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 23 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 24 NASHVILLE
- 25 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way