I am planning a family vacation in April/May (around 30 days), and plan to travel from San Hose, CA to Florida. Starting towards mid-end of April, we plan to travel to Florida and reach there around End of May.
I will be with my family including children of 15 and 10 years, and looking for attractions including valleys, national parks, special mountains, Niagara falls, Grand Canyon.
Please suggest if there are any must see places on the tour and a possible road map along with halts and time required at each place. Also, any 'where to stay' suggestions would be good. We are vegetarians and hope that should not be a problem anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY theater district restaurant
- 2 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 3 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 4 Big Sur weather in early December
- 5 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 6 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 7 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 8 Our next summer trip
- 9 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 10 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 11 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 12 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Dulles to BWI
- 15 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 16 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 17 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 18 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 19 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 20 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 21 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 22 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 23 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 24 Muir Woods - new rules
- 25 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant