I am planning a family vacation in April/May (around 30 days), and plan to travel from San Hose, CA to Florida. Starting towards mid-end of April, we plan to travel to Florida and reach there around End of May.
I will be with my family including children of 15 and 10 years, and looking for attractions including valleys, national parks, special mountains, Niagara falls, Grand Canyon.
Please suggest if there are any must see places on the tour and a possible road map along with halts and time required at each place. Also, any 'where to stay' suggestions would be good. We are vegetarians and hope that should not be a problem anywhere.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL:- #1/855:570:1233 password recovery CONTACT GMAIL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Sjc Car Rental
- 3 Family winter holiday
- 4 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 5 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 6 [email protected]
- 7 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 8 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 9 Trip to Cali
- 10 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 13 4 days in San Diego
- 14 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 15 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 16 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 17 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 18 NY theater district restaurant
- 19 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 20 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 21 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 22 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 23 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 24 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 25 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest