My dad's 60th birthday is coming up. We have family that lives in Boston and in New York. We want to find a bed and breakfast/weekend getaway somewhere midway between Boston and in New York. Does anyone have any suggestions for destination/bed and breafkast/fesort/hotel? It would be a one night or two night stay.
Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RV Grand Canyon
- 2 girls trip / oregon
- 3 Newport Beach restaurants
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Expedia
- 6 New York in 5 days
- 7 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 8 10 day California Trip in July
- 9 I need help
- 10 Vacations in New Orleans
- 11 4 days in Miami
- 12 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 15 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 16 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 17 Las Vegas TR
- 18 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 19 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 20 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 21 NY theater district restaurant
- 22 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 23 Vegas in February
- 24 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 25 18 Yearolds In NOLA
Weekend trip to a destination midway between Boston and New York