Husband and I are hoping for a last-minute overnight trip to coastal Rhode Island for our anniversary. We are traveling from Northwest CT, and are looking for suggestions on towns to visit and a romantic b&b or inn with character.
We are looking for a few cute towns to walk around and some scenic drives along the coast. Maybe something Cape-Cod like? Also, somewhere that would have an upscale restaurant - maybe near the ocean - to have an anniversary dinner.
We have spent time in Newport and Watch Hill already. Looking for new scenery if someone has suggestions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations brother Tec*h care vk
- 2 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 3 Environmental feel of Tibet
- 4 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 5 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 6 travelling from Miami to New York
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 10 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 11 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 First time in the United States
- 15 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 16 3 days San Francisco
- 17 Vacations in New Orleans
- 18 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 19 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 20 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 21 natchez accommodation
- 22 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 23 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 24 New Orleans Vacation
- 25 natchez trace parkway