I'm a travel crazy English girl who married a lovely American chap and moved to his hometown in Central Florida three years ago. My husband tends to view travel as something you do on a large scale with your annual two weeks of vacation. Being from Europe, I'm used to taking lots of smaller weekend trips throughout the year to satiate that feeling of wanderlust. I'm desperate to see more of the USA and have been trying to convince my husband to take a few weekend road trips. We've went to Savannah and Charleston on two such trips last year, both of which I fell head over heels in love with and he really enjoyed once we got going.
Can you recommend any other fabulous destinations within reasonable driving distance of Central FL that I can tempt him with?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888~482:3831 Installation CONTACT HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 I need help
- 3 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 4 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 5 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 6 A Few days in Museums
- 7 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 travelling from Miami to New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 12 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 15 First time in the United States
- 16 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 17 3 days San Francisco
- 18 Vacations in New Orleans
- 19 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 20 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 21 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 22 natchez accommodation
- 23 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation