Sorry for this obviously repeated query, but while I know Austin is a place for young hipsters, my wife and I (in our mid 60s) will be visiting in late March before heading off to a conference in San Antonio. So we are looking for recommendations on hotels (reasonably priced), areas to stay (I assume we want to visit UT), and things to do.
Thanks and again, apologies, but I doubt if we want the weekend plans of those in their 20s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMX 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt ak47baba!
- 2 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 3 Yellowstone, Cheyenne (rodeo), Mt Rushmore- Can we do it??
- 4 I need help
- 5 Alaska Travel: Tips for finding fresh seafood
- 6 Best Places to Spend your Christmas
- 7 4 days in Miami
- 8 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 9 A Few days in Museums
- 10 travelling from Miami to New York
- 11 Best octopus restaurant in NYC ?
- 12 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 13 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 14 10 day California Trip in July
- 15 Travel Shenanigans
- 16 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 17 Alaska July 3 - July 16 Itinerary help
- 18 Newport Beach restaurants
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 21 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 22 Vintage Subway Cars in operation for the 2017 Holoday Season
- 23 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 24 Las Vegas TR
- 25 Road trip from NYC to where ?