Weather in Las Vegas in November

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 06:15 AM
Victoria

Weather in Las Vegas in November

I am planning a getaway sometime in November and Las Vegas is one of our choices. I am only concerned about the weather, as I heard that Vegas is actually cold in November. Is that true???

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 06:31 AM
Debi

I've been there twice in November. One time it was hot enough to swim (at least for a couple days, then it got quite cool) and the second time it was warm (not hot - 70s) and cool in the evening (needed a sweater). We drove to Sedona the last time and actually went through some places where it was snowing in Arizona.

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 06:43 AM
x

my sister went once in november. she said she was disappointed cause it was never warm enough to enjoy the pool and the nights were cool - needed a jacket.

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 06:49 AM
Heather

I was there in November and the daily high was 55. I was there for a week so I don't think it was a cold snap.

Old Sep 4th, 2002, 07:12 AM
weatherguy

And the winner is....none of the above.
Of the above posters, none were really right on target.
November weather averages in LV: daily high 66
daily low: 42
highest temp ever recorded: 87
lowest: 21
number of days above 70: 11
number of cloudy or ptly cloudy days: 14

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 09:06 AM
lee

The weather is IDEAL in November. Cool afternoons with highs in the low 70's, evenings around 6pm it begins to get chilly and by 11pm you need a light coat. It was very nice, tolerable especially if you want to wear a full suit (then no coat needed) or want to wear an evening dress and show off a shawl or fur. COLD as in freezing-NO!

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 03:00 PM
ashley

The weather in Las Vegas gets very cold. I live in Vegas, check the forecast a few days before coming, as yes there have been some unusually warm temperatures in history yet if you want to be able to go to the pool dont come in Vegas in November. Unless you consider 60 warm enough for the pool. Have a great time.