I am looking for suggestions in Watch Hill, RI. I will be staying in Stonington, CT with my wife but we going to The Ocean House in Watch Hill for a few drinks Saturday night. Before we go for drinks, we would like to walk around town and take a walk on the beach. Can anyone recommend a nice beach in Watch Hill to take a nice walk?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 days in San Diego
- 2 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 3 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 4 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 5 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 6 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 7 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 8 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 9 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 10 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 15 Galveston
- 16 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 17 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 18 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 19 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
- 20 Padre Islands
- 21 NYC hotels...asked often but would like suggestions
- 22 Boston Must Do's with 4 year old
- 23 Bolt bus?
- 24 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 25 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville