I'm planning to bring my elderly parents to DC in April. I'd like to find a close drop off spot at the White House (we have tour tickets) and also at the Lincoln Memorial. I plan to drop them off at the closest spot possible, find a garage and park the car and then walk to meet up with them at these 2 locations. Can you advise as to what streets/intersections, etc...to drop off at. We'll be stopped for about 20 seconds while they exit.
The rest of the monuments we're planning to take and stay on the Trolley Tour.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Duke vs Furman live
- 2 Boost up your Body Harmones With Zyflex Testosterone Complex
- 3 US cities that enforce jaywalking?
- 4 Dulles to BWI
- 5 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 6 Our next summer trip
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 12 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 13 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 14 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 15 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 16 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 17 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 18 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 19 Muir Woods - new rules
- 20 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 21 Padre Islands
- 22 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 23 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 24 NASHVILLE
- 25 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way