Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

Walt Disney World - Has Anyone Recently Stayed at the Contemporary, Caribbean or Boardwalk Hotels?

Search

Walt Disney World - Has Anyone Recently Stayed at the Contemporary, Caribbean or Boardwalk Hotels?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20th, 1999, 11:45 AM
l geraci

Could I get any feedback you have on a recent stay to any one of these hotels. I am looking to book a trip for April 2000.

Has the contemporary been totalled renovated?

Thanks for your feedback.

Old Sep 21st, 1999, 03:35 AM
Julie

Of the three hotels you mentioned, I've stayed only at the Boardwalk but it tied for my favorite of all the Disney hotels I have stayed at: All-Star Sports, Port Orleans, Yacht Club, Coronado Springs, and the Grand Floridian. (Boardwalk & Yacht Club tied).

Old Sep 21st, 1999, 04:16 AM
ilisa

I have stayed at Caribbean Beach twice and loved it.

Old Sep 21st, 1999, 04:40 AM
sue

I agree with Julie exactly...Boardwalk is BY FAR the nicest (and newest) of the three and is close to epcot and mgm. (as is the beach&yacht, which is my personal favorite.)

Old Sep 21st, 1999, 09:20 AM
Scott K

Boardwalk is the best of the three but counter to the abouve my all time fave is the Grand Floridian!!