I am an adventurous Brit travelling across the US, and hoping to visit Yellowstone in May 2013. I had originally hoped to go with RoadScholar, before I realised that they only let people 55+ on. Unfortunately, I am 33 years too young for this.
I have now booked flights anyway, and will be in Bozeman from May 12th-18th. Yellowstone is a must see for me. I am fairly fit and don't mind the cold weather. I'm just having some trouble figuring out the logistics.
Being from the UK, I don't have a vehicle in the US!
I am travelling alone, and therefore would rather not camp alone, although I am open to any camping tours in groups.
I truly hope that someone can help me out!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 2 Our next summer trip
- 3 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 Dulles to BWI
- 6 Family winter holiday
- 7 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 8 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 9 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 10 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 11 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 12 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 13 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 14 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 15 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 16 Muir Woods - new rules
- 17 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 18 Padre Islands
- 19 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 20 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 21 NASHVILLE
- 22 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 23 4 days in San Diego
- 24 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 25 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit