I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 girls trip / oregon
- 2 4 days in Miami
- 3 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 4 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 5 10 day California Trip in July
- 6 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 7 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 8 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 9 Las Vegas TR
- 10 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 11 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 12 Newport Beach restaurants
- 13 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 14 NY theater district restaurant
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 17 Vegas in February
- 18 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 19 I need help
- 20 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 21 A Few days in Museums
- 22 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 23 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions