Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

View Restaurant (revolving restaurant - Marriott Marquis)

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 03:49 AM
Gill

Can anyone give me the email address or website for the View Restaurant (revolving restaurant at the Marriott Marquis). I have been told the buffet is very reasonably priced - I've been to the Marriott website but it doesn't give specific information.

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 06:37 AM
Frank

The best write up I could find is on the New York edition of citysearch.com. If you can't get additional information, call the hotel.

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:16 PM
Philip

To reach the Marriott Marquis directly, call 212-398-1900 and they can connect you with the View.

Just remember that the emphasis is on the beautiful views, not the quality of the food.

Old Aug 11th, 2001, 07:39 AM
Arun

Alternative: For a nice view, head over to the bar on the 107th floor of the World Trade Center. Resonable prices, friendly staff and a good view! We loved it...

Old Aug 11th, 2001, 12:41 PM
thereuare

The above bar is called, "The Greatest Bar on Earth." I went on a holiday weekend and it was great since downtown was very quiet and the bar wasn't too crowded. However, i've read some bad reviews about people trying to go at night, as there gets a steep cover charge and it becomes a "place to be seen."