Search

vegas show tickets

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1st, 1998, 04:15 PM
Kim

vegas show tickets

I'm going to Vegas in early December for a convention and am told not to miss Mystere. Would like to see some other shows that people recommend also. Is is necessary to call in advance for tickets or will I be able to get them after I get to Vegas? Thanks for your responses.

Old Nov 1st, 1998, 05:56 PM
Karen

We've had no trouble getting tickets to everything we wanted to see. Mystere is absolutely terrific and you can see well from any seat available...also, Forever Plaid is really good. Go to Vegas+show+tickets and all the shows are listed with ticket information.

Old Nov 1st, 1998, 05:59 PM
Bart

Kim, we just got back last weekend and Mystere is great. You can call ahead and reserve tix. Mystere is at Treasure Island. Cique de Soliel opened a new show at Bellagio "0" and it got some great reviews. We couldn't get tix. Mystere is a Cirque de Soliel production as well as "0". Good luck.

Old Nov 2nd, 1998, 04:19 PM
Lil

Mystere is a must but you can only call a week in advance for tickets. You can call weeks in advance for other shows. You should call because thats the only way you can be sure to see the shows you want and get the best seats. I booked the show "O" the week before my trip and had good seats but this show is incredible and I won't be suprised that you'll have to book this one months in advance to get your tickets. EFX is good but David Cassidy is leaving the show in November and they havn't announced his replacement.

Old Nov 2nd, 1998, 04:20 PM
Lil

Mystere is a must but you can only call a week in advance for tickets. You can call weeks in advance for other shows. You should call because thats the only way you can be sure to see the shows you want and get the best seats. I booked the show "O" the week before my trip and had good seats but this show is incredible and I won't be suprised that you'll have to book this one months in advance to get your tickets. EFX is good but David Cassidy is leaving the show in November and they havn't announced his replacement.

Old Nov 3rd, 1998, 03:25 AM
Sid

If you get into Vegas and Mystere is sold out, as it often is on weekends, there's still hope. If you go to the Mirage and join their slot club (which is free), you can call a slot club host/hostess and they can usually help get you tickets, with better seats than you would have had anyways.

Old Nov 8th, 1998, 01:41 PM
Barry

Don`t miss Danny Gans at the Rio Suites.He was voted Best Entertainer in Las Vegas last year.Call ahead for tix and he is worth the effort.I have never seen a better impressionist and it is always a sellout.

Old Nov 18th, 1998, 10:47 AM
sholl

I went to Las Vegas last week (Tuesday, Wed. and Thursday). I bought good seats for Mystere for the 22:30 Thursday show in the morning of the same day. (The 19:30 show for the same day - which was my preference - was sold out). The show is WORTH every penny you pay(US$70 each ticket).