DH and I are planning to renew our vows with an Elvis Blue Hawaii ceremony in the near future and expect about 25 friends and family to join us. The ceremony will take place at 11am just like our wedding ceremony years ago. In keeping with the fun of the day (everyone is invited to dress in aloha wear) we want to take the entire group to a buffet after the ceremony. We would love some recommendations for a fun Vegas buffet that could handle a group. Do any allow reservations? Or have seating areas for groups? Should we plan to stay and buffet at the same hotel for the best arrangements? We are not too concerned about price especially since it will be at lunch.
We have not been to Vegas for a few years so will appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.skincareantiaging.org/bellalumi-cream/
- 2 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 3 Sjc Car Rental
- 4 Family winter holiday
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 7 Trip to Cali
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 10 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 11 4 days in San Diego
- 12 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 13 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 14 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 15 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 16 NY theater district restaurant
- 17 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 18 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 19 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 20 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 21 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 22 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 23 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 24 Big Sur weather in early December
- 25 PAC coast highway Oregon