I am going to be in Maui with my husband in September. We had to do it cheap and got the lowest priced package available. Has anyone ever used the pool and/or beach facilities at any of the nice hotels on Maui, when you weren't a guest at the hotel? Is this easy to do without getting caught? I am sure many people probably think this is uncouth, etc., but we don't mean any harm. We'd just like to enjoy some of the fancy 5 star facilities even though we can't afford it!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 2 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 3 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 4 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 5 Muir Woods - new rules
- 6 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 7 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 8 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 9 Padre Islands
- 10 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 11 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 12 NASHVILLE
- 13 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 14 4 days in San Diego
- 15 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
- 16 Lodging locations in Miami for an overnight visit
- 17 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 18 Hard Rock Stadium - transportation to stadium or parking?
- 19 Family winter holiday
- 20 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 21 Galveston
- 22 Where to go in Florida . . . without a car?
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Ski trip in Park City, UT – where to stay
- 25 Train Journey, SFO to SEA
Using the Pool/Beach at Maui 5 Hotels Where You Are Not a Guest???