Fodor's Travel Talk Forums

Fodor's Travel Talk Forums (https://www.fodors.com/community/)
-   United States (https://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/)
-   -   US Board : a little wacky today? (https://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/us-board-a-little-wacky-today-478806/)

Judyrem Oct 6th, 2004 11:26 AM

US Board : a little wacky today?

When I click on US, some posts come up from today, then others from Sept 25 are included in the top 50...anybody else have this happen? Very weird.

E Oct 6th, 2004 11:36 AM

Yes, twice! Once I got posts from late August, another time only posts about California--I didn't use the filter either time. (Cue Twilight Zone music...)

bonniebroad Oct 6th, 2004 11:49 AM

Yesterday, I only got posts from Hawaii once when I clicked on the U.S. Wacko-time in cyberspace.... :-)

FainaAgain Oct 6th, 2004 11:54 AM

Happened to me yesterdays once or twice! Thank you Judy, now I know I don't have to cut on chardonnay :)

Kal Oct 6th, 2004 11:57 AM

Only when Faina2 posts. :*

tpatricco Oct 6th, 2004 11:57 AM

Glad to know I wasn't the only one with things messed up yesterday.

Was having a frustrating time getting my Fodor's fix between projects at work!

jor Oct 6th, 2004 12:01 PM

A snake jumped out of my PJ's when I logged on this morning!!!! Maybe someone saw a full moon. O-)

FainaAgain Oct 6th, 2004 12:07 PM

Kal: so this is what you think of me... I will not post again after tomorrow! ((U))

Patrick Oct 6th, 2004 12:07 PM

jor, I wouldn't touch than line with a ten foot pole!
(Not that I know any tall Eastern Europeans).

GoTravel Oct 6th, 2004 12:12 PM

My feet are cold.

The AC in my office is miserable.

Kal Oct 6th, 2004 12:42 PM

F2-Who LOVES yah, baby!?!?! :)>-

iceeu2 Oct 6th, 2004 12:57 PM

You guys are all a bunch of :(|)'s!

bonniebroad Oct 6th, 2004 01:40 PM

8} :P =P~

It's that darn Kal....... HIS influence!!! ;;)

LoveItaly Oct 6th, 2004 01:50 PM

And I thought the problem yesterday was because I didn't have any chardonnay in the house and so this board wasn't working properly.
Went and bought some, poured a glass and "BINGO" everything was working great.
So now I am dissapointed that it was not fixed because I poured a glass of wine. I really really thought that perhaps the only way was to sip, sip, sip to have Fodors.com working properly. Oh well, another dream gone to waste :-)

Scarlett Oct 6th, 2004 02:15 PM

Oh, I thought this was about Wacky posters :)

I have been away today but it took a while to even get on Fodors this afternoon. First I got an out of order sign :) then it was just reeeally slow opening up.
Maybe they are cleaning house?

Judyrem Oct 6th, 2004 02:22 PM

Boy I just read jor's post!!!!! Holey moley...way too much information, jor. You are one wacky packy :-D.

Meesthare Oct 6th, 2004 02:37 PM

I don't know, you guys - I was at the dentist this morning and got a nice general anaesthetic. I realize I've been sleeping all day and having some pretty weird dreams, so I've decided this entire thread is just one of my hallucinations. Nobody else needs to pay any attention to it. It doesn't really exist. b-(

Scarlett Oct 6th, 2004 02:44 PM

Meesthare, be careful not to drool on the keyboard =P~

gypsy Oct 6th, 2004 04:03 PM

oh, gawd, iceeu2, did you say :(|)'s?

if only i had some chardonnay OR pain killers from the Dentist! it took @3 full minutes for the post a reply box to open up for me just now...
still s-l-o-w on my end. maybe i need a distraction, maybe some wildlife such as jor mentioned...

Kal Oct 6th, 2004 04:13 PM

=-O MOI???

I do like my monkey flavored kielbasa!

L'Italy-We went to a tasting of Honig reds a few weeks ago. We got a good friend of ours switching to reds from Chards...
She bought a bottle of Cab, Zin and a Merlot. One of the Honig's wrote on it "Chardonnay is only foreplay-Welcome to Cab Country"!

jor-Was that a snake or were you just happy to see Ms Scarlett?