Will be flying into Newark at the end of Oct. Our plan is to hire a car and spend 4 nights in Upstate New York and then head to New York City for 3 nights. Our 4 year old son will be with us.
Can you suggest where we should go to first? What are the must sees?
We are open to all suggestions, I've spent some time looking the map and there is so much to cover. I'd be happy to cover some places very well as opposed to over stretching ourselves.
We have to return the rental car to Newark before going into NYC so I'd like a route that would eventually bring us back to where we started? Now if that sounds cray, I'm open to ideas!
Also, any suggestions on accomodation, fun activities for kids would be very much appreciated.
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://lumalifteye.com/pinnacle-life-labs-hydrating-cream/
- 2 https://www.healthdietalert.com/muscle-science/
- 3 Wholesale Jewelry for Women
- 4 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 5 Need locals from Miami
- 6 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 7 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 8 Sjc Car Rental
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Trip to Cali
- 12 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 13 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 14 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 15 4 days in San Diego
- 16 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 17 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 18 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 19 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 20 NY theater district restaurant
- 21 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 22 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 23 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 24 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 25 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)