We're flying into DFW, picking up a rental car, and heading south towards 67 to connect with 281 south. Are there any nice grocery stores that are right on this route (so we don't have to drive out of our way and won't get lost) that have nice deli or good prepared food sections? I suppose a Costco would do too. Anyone familiar with this area? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 2 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 3 Dulles to BWI
- 4 Drive Time from Philadelphia to Gettysburg?
- 5 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 6 Our next summer trip
- 7 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Family winter holiday
- 10 Lodging in Yellowstone Park
- 11 Asheville, SC to Knoxville, TN Transportation
- 12 Kauai for a week: advice needed
- 13 Advice Nashville to Washington D.C please!
- 14 February trip San Fran to Yosemite...
- 15 glacier national park to yellowstone route
- 16 Where to Eat on Kauai?
- 17 Muir Woods - new rules
- 18 Will Travel for Food - A Long Weekend in Philly to try a restaurant
- 19 Padre Islands
- 20 Brooklyn dinner? Bronx Breakfast? And opinions on the zoo?
- 21 safe travel idea within US to travel alone with preteen daughter and Mom
- 22 NASHVILLE
- 23 Nj to Charleston SC during Christmas bestate way
- 24 4 days in San Diego
- 25 Copper - How many open runs usually open in December at Copper Mountain?
Upscale grocery going from DFW airport towards Hill Country on 281