Notices

Universal Orlando Hotel Pools

Oct 12th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Original Poster

Universal Orlando Hotel Pools

Looking for the best pool at the three on site hotels. My kids are 6 and 3 and love the pool/beach/slides. Which pool would they like the most?
Thanks
Oct 12th, 2004, 06:09 PM

The Hard Rock Hotel and the Portofino Bay Hotel each have a slide at the pool. The Portofino has three pools. The hotel is much more quiet than the other two hotels at Universal. The Royal Pacific Resort does not have a slide, but does have a HUGE water play area for children at the pool. If you stay at any of the three on site hotels, you can use the pool at ALL of them. Go to www.disboards.com and scroll to the Universal discussion forums for anything you'll ever need to know about Universal and the hotels. I've stayed at the Hard Rock and the Royal Pacific and actually liked the Royal Pacific a little better. It is gorgeous and more laid back. You can't go wrong with any of the hotels. They're all Loew's hotels and are great.
Oct 13th, 2004, 05:14 AM

I agree with schmerl. I have stayed at all three of the resorts and prefer the Royal Pacific and Portofino Bay to the Hard Rock. However, you can't make a mistake because they are all VERY nice. It's just a matter of theming. I think your kids would enjoy the Beach Pool at Portofino Bay.

Search this Thread