OK, we have decided to slow it down, and spend two leisurely weeks on the big island in January! So, I'd love to hear if any of you have done this before, and what the best towns are to stay in. I imagine we will spend three nights with friends (who live near the big volcano park), and then spread the remaining 11 nights between 3 or 4 other locations.
I'd love to hear your suggestions! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day California Trip in July
- 2 Where would you go in March?
- 3 RV Grand Canyon
- 4 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie
- 5 I need help
- 6 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 7 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 8 New York in 5 days
- 9 Newport Beach restaurants
- 10 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 11 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 12 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 13 Expedia
- 14 Italian Provisions
- 15 Family Trip July 2018 Idaho to GNP
- 16 girls trip / oregon
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 Need Help BAD! San Fran, Yosemite, Castiloga-Where else?
- 19 Vacations in New Orleans
- 20 4 days in Miami
- 21 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 22 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 23 Las Vegas TR
- 24 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 25 Yosemite lodging ideas