My husband and I are flying into LV on Sept.17 and leaving the morning of the 28th. We are spending one night in Vegas, leaving the next day and this is our itinerary so far. What I am asking, is this itinerary too ambitious?
9/18 Southern Rim of Grand Canyon spend one night
9/19 Page, Arizona
9/27 Las Vegas
9/28 return home
That leaves one night that is unaccounted for. I would like to do all of these and maybe one night in Sedona, but I'm afraid it's too much. Maybe we should do either Sedona or
Page? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank-you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacations in New Orleans
- 2 girls trip / oregon
- 3 4 days in Miami
- 4 Halekulani Hotel-Waikiki -anyone stayed there
- 5 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 6 10 day California Trip in July
- 7 Please help w/ 7 day itinerary for Vegas & Arizona
- 8 Take out for Christmas Dinner in Los Angeles
- 9 Ideas for 16th Birthday New York
- 10 Las Vegas TR
- 11 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 12 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 13 Newport Beach restaurants
- 14 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 15 NY theater district restaurant
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 18 Vegas in February
- 19 Christmas Eve in Los Angeles
- 20 I need help
- 21 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 22 A Few days in Museums
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Yosemite to San Francisco?
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?