Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. The trip went well and there were many surprises along the way.. I have attached the summary of important points below.
I will also be attaching the summary in a form of a blog entry by adding a reply below.
Road Trip Summary
1. No. of days = 12 (Dec 20th 2013 – Jan 1st 2014)
2. Total Miles driven = 6257
3. Maximum Drive in a day: 829 miles (Oklahoma City to Page, AZ)
4. Total Spent on Gas: $ 600
5. States Covered: CA, AZ, NM, TX, LA, AL, MS, GA, SC, NC, TN, AR, OK
6. Carlsbad Caverns: Must go to place
7. San Antonio: Most liveliest Texan Downtown
8. New Orleans: Very French
9. Smoky Mountains: Excellent hikes
10. Nashville: Excellent country feel
11. Kanab: Go-to city for many stunning National Parks
12. Southern UT/Northern AZ: IMHO, best place in US in all my travels.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East coast - Miami to New York including Canada
- 2 Lutrevia - natural and organic body skin care cream
- 3 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 4 Find This Christmas Best Flight Ticket Deals
- 5 Find This Christmas Best Air Travel Deals
- 6 H street corridor restaurant - Christmas Eve
- 7 A Few days in Museums
- 8 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 9 Kauai Help! Sheraton Kauai or Westin Princeville
- 10 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 11 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 12 First time in the United States
- 13 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 14 3 days San Francisco
- 15 Vacations in New Orleans
- 16 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 17 travelling from Miami to New York
- 18 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 19 Las Vegas TR
- 20 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 21 natchez accommodation
- 22 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 23 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 24 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 25 New Orleans Vacation
Trip Report: Road trip from San Diego to Smoky Mountains