We are planning a driving trip from San Fransisco to Montana through Nevada and Idaho at the end of March beginning of April next year. We are curious to know what the weather and roads might be like during that time of year to travel. We are planning on staying on the Interstate as much as possible. Also how long is the drive?
Thanks for the info.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Avila Ageless Serum: Reduces Lines And Wrinkles
- 3 Echo Garage Doors Company Albuquerque NM
- 4 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 5 Santa Barbara Hotel
- 6 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 7 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 8 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 11 Christmas getaway
- 12 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 13 NY theater district restaurant
- 14 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 15 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 16 Family winter holiday
- 17 Sjc Car Rental
- 18 Trip to Cali
- 19 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 20 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 21 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 22 4 days in San Diego
- 23 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 24 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 25 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?